Everyone Health marked the start of their Healthy Workplace Service by hosting a launch event on 26th September 2018 at The Maple Centre in Huntingdon. Brigitte McCormack, Service Manager and Zoë Cross, Workplace Health Improvement Specialist hosted the event and introduced the newly commissioned Healthy Workplace Service.
Everyone Health will be working with workplaces throughout Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to offer a range of FREE workplace health service. These include:
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Royal Society of Public Health, Health Campion Training
- Support to become a Disability Confident employer
- NHS Health Checks
- Smoking Cessation support
- Weight Management support
- Be Active, Be Healthy sessions
- Health Improvement events
- Wellbeing Lead Network events
- Health Champion Network events
The event also promoted the upcoming Public Health England Stoptober campaign. Workplaces can promote this campaign to their employees to encourage them to become smoke free during October. If someone can stop smoking for 28-days, they are five times more likely to be able to stay quit for good.
If you are an employer based in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough and are interested in any of our free workplace services please get in touch by:
0333 005 0093