One of the many services available through Everyone Health’s ChangePoint Lifestyle Service is our GP-based Health Trainer service. This is available across Cambridgeshire at many locations, today however we would like to focus on Roxanne, our Health Trainer at the Trinity Surgery in Wisbech.
My interest in this role started after my own weight loss struggle; it was a long hard journey that I endured on my own, this doesn’t have to be the case for you however as there are Health Trainers and Health Coaches located in GP practices and venues across Cambridgeshire.
We are here to advise, assist, guide and most importantly support your lifestyle changes. Please see below for more information about this free service available to you, your family members and friends.
- Free one to one lifestyle service, available to all Trinity Surgery patients.
- Client led sessions; tailored to suit your personal goals.
- 1 to 1 appointments to help you to achieve your personalised health and wellbeing goals.
Other services available through the Health Trainer include:
- Chair-based exercise classes at Trinity Surgery, helping to increase strength and balance- Every Tuesday 3-4pm.
- Free Health Walk suitable for all abilities, aimed to help increase activity levels, great for socialising and meeting new people.
How to get started…
Complete the referral form available from reception today, or for more information call Roxanne on 07734 776 529
If Roxanne’s story has inspired you to make your own change then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact us by email: [email protected]
Phone: 0333 005 0093
or by filling in our online referral form.