Cambridgeshire County Council
What is it?
Our falls prevention Health Trainers are part of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Falls Preventions Services. We work with the NHS to support older people to maintain a high quality of life. We can support you to remain active and independent and enable you to continue doing the things you want to do.
A lot of research has been done to help us understand why people tend to become less strong and steady as they get older. If you are aged 65 or over and have had a fall in the past year we know that the most effective thing you can do to help is:
- Have a falls assessment to identify all the things that may be contributing to this
- Take part in a strength and balance exercise programme
Everyone Health can:
- Offer you a falls assessment
- Develop you a personalised action plan to improve your confidence, strength and balance and other goals you may want to achieve
- Up to 7 face to face or telephone appointments over 6 months
- Sign post you to community based strength and balance exercise classes near to where you live
How do I join?
Give us a call on 0333 005 0093 to discuss your options with one of our team or email [email protected]nehealth.co.uk for more information on how we can help you.
Our Falls Prevention Health Trainers regularly deliver public talks on falls prevention and also promote our services to community groups, GP surgeries and other easy-to-access venues.
Services are FREE
Make a change today
Want to talk to us? Try our free service today. Call our reduced rate number (Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm). Voicemail is in operation outside of these times.
0333 005 0093
Get in touch
Got some questions? Email us for more information about how we can help you make the change; or simply register your interest now.
Ready to make the change? Do it now – complete this online form to make the change today.
Health Professional Referral
If you wish to refer a patient, download our referral form and e-mail or fax to your Changepoint Team.