Our Stop Smoking Service, in partnership with Waltham Forest Council
Waltham Forest Stop Smoking Service is your local service that provides free expert advice, support and encouragement to help you stop smoking for good.
The service is delivered by our experienced specialist trained advisers who understand the difficulties you face when quitting and can offer free one-to-one support or group sessions over a 12-week period. We can also give you access to a range of stop smoking medications that will aid you in your quit attempt.
Studies show you are up to four times more likely to successfully quit smoking if you use specialist support combined with stop smoking medication.
How do I get started?
If you live, work or study in the London Borough of Waltham Forest and are at least one of the following, please get in touch to make the most of our FREE service in your area:
- Pregnant or planning a pregnancy in the next 12 months
- Have anyone living in the home who is either under school age or has a long term condition
- Have a long term condition themselves
- Have a mental health condition
- Have been identified as having a learning disability
- Are receiving treatment for substance misuse
- Smoking 40 or more cigarettes a day
- Aged 21 or under
- Have tried to stop smoking more than three times in the last three years unsuccessfully.
If you don’t meet any of the above criteria but would still like to talk to a trained advisor please contact us using one of the methods below.
Services are FREE
Make a change today
Want to talk to us? Try our free service today. Call our reduced rate number (Mon-Fri 8am–6pm). Voicemail is in operation outside of these times.
Get in touch
Got some questions? Email us for more information about how we can help you make the change; or simply register your interest now.
Ready to make the change? Do it now – complete this online form to make the change today.
Health Professional Referral
If you wish to refer a patient, download our referral form and e-mail or fax it to us.