Our Stop Smoking Service, in partnership with Redbridge Council
What does the service provide?
Our experts know the challenges you face when trying to quit and offer free one-to-one face to face or telephone support, as well as 12 weekly group sessions. Your own dedicated adviser will put together a bespoke plan that’s been tailored specifically to your requirements. This includes advice and information on how to manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, with support to make long-term behaviour changes, as well as giving advice on how to choose the stop smoking medication that’s right for you.
You can make appointments to see an advisor through local GP practices, pharmacies and other community locations throughout the local area, meaning support is always within reach.
Furthermore, we also have a dedicated phone line that’s contactable on 0333 005 0095, meaning you can talk to an adviser whenever they need to, especially if you feel your resolve weakening.
How to get started.
If you live, work or study in Redbridge and are at least one of the following, please get in touch to make the most of our free service in your area:
• Pregnant or planning a pregnancy in the next 12 months
• Have anyone living in the home who is either under school age or has a long term condition
• Have a long term condition themselves
• Have a mental health condition
• Have been identified as having a learning disability
• Are receiving treatment for substance misuse
• Smoking 40 or more cigarettes a day
• Aged 21 or under
• Have tried to stop smoking more than three times in the last three years unsuccessfully.
Services are FREE
Make a change today
Want to talk to us? Try our free service today. Call our reduced rate number (Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm). Voicemail is in operation outside of these times.
0333 005 0095
Get in touch
Got some questions? Email us for more information about how we can help you make the change; or simply register your interest now.
Ready to make the change? Do it now – complete this online form to make the change today.
Health Professional Referral
If you wish to refer a patient, download our referral form and e-mail or fax it to us.